“If I was born again,
I would be entrepreneur.”
“If was born again,
I would be
Miguel is a serial entrepreuner who co-founded Antai Venture Builder in 2012, Antai to helps entrepreneurs to create new business models, investing and accelerating their growth.
Since then, Miguel co-founded through Antai multiple ventures with international presence such us Wallapop, Justbell (Glovo), Prontopiso, Elma, Nemuru, Singular Cover, Cleer and Lifecole, among others.
Also he is Chairman, Founder and fan of the cluster Barcelona Tech City (www.barcelonatechcity.com/en/), that is composed of more than 1200 digital companies based in Barcelona, that showcases Barcelona to the world.
He is Board member of Barcelona Global, Foment del Treball, A-Digital and Spanish Embassador The Next Web He also is Advisory board member of Migranodearena.org, a social crowdfunding platform with more than 100 collaborating ONGs, that has collected more than 10 MM euros for social projects.
In 2009, Miguel founded LetsBonus.com, a Social Shopping company in South Europe and Latinamerica with presence in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Colombia, México, Argentina and Chile. In January 2012, LetsBonus was sold to LivingSocial, a leading global social ecommerce platform partially owned by Amazon.
- BTC award El Periodico
- Entrepreneurship Award by Economics Spanish Minister
- BTC Ara newspaper 2017 Awards
- Entrepreneurship BTC FomentUP 2017 awarded by Spanish President
- Adigital Awards 2015 to Professional Excellence
- Best Catalan Entrepreneur 2014 by the Catalan Government Awards
- Best Young Spanish Entrepreneur 2012
- Cinco Días Awards 2015 to Entrepreneurial Talent
- Entrepreneurship Awards from emprendedores.es
- One of the most relevant entrepreneurs less than 40 years old during the IESE Global Entrepreneur Week 2010
“This crisis is a great time to start a business.”
London Business School
General Management ADP
IE Business School
MBA Executive MBA
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Engineer Industrial Engineering